Workshops + Events
These experiential workshops reveal pathways to live a life of meaning and love. Group gatherings and three-person exercises explore practices of love, loss, and forgiveness that are fundamental to well-being. Through honoring ourselves with care and compassion, we experience a deeper, more satisfying connection with loved ones, neighbors, coworkers, and others.
In these workshops you will experience the practices of the Love, Loss, and Forgiveness Project:
- Develop deep listening skills and gain the courage to speak openly
- Grow in your capacity to unconditionally love yourself and others and know contentment
- Honor death and dying and relinquish your fears
- Overcome disappointments and embrace losses
- Learn to let go of your painful stories, forgive yourself and others and experience true freedom
Following this day-and-a-half intensive you will be invited and supported in the formation of a home-based group in your community to continue exploring the practices of Love, Loss, and Forgiveness.
Love, Loss and Forgiveness Project Gatherings
Gatherings serve to introduce the LLFP program, “Living the Loving Life”, and provide an opportunity to experience the practices developed by Dr. Michael Murphy. The practices are the core of the program that many so far have found helpful.
Gatherings will be held on the third (3rd) Sunday of the month from 2-4pm
Location: 103 Main Street, Greenwich, NY (name of the establishment is Plow).
Gatherings are free. Donations to support the effort will be accepted. Light refreshments will be served.
We hope to see you at any of these Gatherings!
Living the Loving Life: An Experience On the Beara Way
Date: June 5-12, 2016
Location: Dzogchen Beara, allihies, West Cork, Ireland
For more information about this workshop, view our flyer.
North American Workshops:
Dates: June 26-28, 2015
Location: Blooming Valley Retreat, Shelby, MI
Michigan Workshop Brochure
Dates: To Be Announced
Location: The Acupuncture Studio, 5 Warren Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801
Workshop Cost*: $120.00 – Limited scholarships available (call for information)
For Questions Contact:
Love, Loss and Forgiveness Project
How to Register:
1. Online With Paypal:
2. Register by Mail: Print and Fill out this registration form and send the check for $120.00 to: Love, Loss, Forgiveness Project, PO Box 2074, Glens Falls, NY 12801.
Please join us! Reserve your place. Registration is limited.